Our creamy soft cleanser clings to vertical surfaces for easy cleaning indoors and outdoors and wipes away cleanly, for a streak-free shine.Buy on
Bar Keepers Friend Soft Cleanser delivers the same power as our classic Cleanser, but in a premixed formulation for quick cleaning tasks. Because it clings to vertical surfaces, this liquid cleanser is ideal for cleaning glass shower doors. Easily remove soap scum, rust stains, tarnish, and mineral deposits with BKF Soft Cleanser.
- How to Use
- Video Tutorial
- Where to Use
- Safety Info
Some ingredients in BKF Soft Cleanser may etch or dull delicate surfaces. Before cleaning fiberglass, plastics, anodized aluminum, or brushed metal surfaces – including appliance exteriors – test first on a small, inconspicuous area.
- Shake product well.
- Use less product than you think you need. A little goes a long way!
- Squeeze a small amount of product onto a wet surface or damp sponge.
- To use as a glass shower door cleaner or on other vertical surfaces, apply product in a horizontal line to ensure a uniform coating.
- Rub soiled surface with a damp sponge.
- Rinse thoroughly within one minute of application.
- Wipe surface dry.
Where to use:
- Stainless steel
- Brass, bronze, copper alloys
- Stove cooktops and exteriors
- Oven door windows
- Countertops (non-stone)
- Plates (buffs out knife marks)
- Bathtubs and showers
- Tile and grout (not recommended for colored grout)
- Rust stains
- Vehicles (test first)
- Sporting equipment
Where NOT to use:
- Gold or silver
- Polished stone such as marble or granite
- Colored grout
- Lacquered, painted, or mirrored surfaces
Water, Mineral Abrasive, Citric Acid, Oxalic Acid, Surfactant, Citrus Fragrance
If the product is accidentally ingested, drink milk or water and call a doctor immediately. If the product comes into contact with eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes. Do not mix the product with other chemicals, including bleach or ammonia. For prolonged use or sensitive skin, handle the product with gloves. This product is safe for septic systems.