MORE Spray + Foam
MORE Spray + Foam contains the same effective cleaning agents as our classic cleaners but has a gentler formulation for light, everyday cleaning. Use the spray cleaner setting to quickly clean horizontal or easy-to-reach surfaces, or the “foam” setting to clean vertical surfaces or for stubborn stains.Buy on
A powerful oxalic acid and citric acid cleaner, MORE Spray + Foam is tough on stains, but gentle enough for everyday use. For practical every day use on non-porous surfaces, use the spray cleaner function. To clean surfaces with more stubborn stains, use the foam setting.
- How to Use
- Video Tutorial
- Where to Use
- Safety Info
- Shake product well.
- Rotate trigger spray nozzle to ON position.
- Open nozzle flap to choose spray/mist option for horizontal surfaces, or close nozzle flap to choose spray/foam option for vertical or hard-to-reach surfaces.
- Apply product to surface.
- Rub area thoroughly with a cloth or sponge, non-scratch pad, or scrubber.
- Rinse thoroughly within one minute of application.
- Wipe surface dry.
Important: Although this product is a gentler formulation, some ingredients in MORE Spray + Foam may etch or dull delicate surfaces. Before cleaning fiberglass, plastics, anodized aluminum, or brushed metal surfaces – including appliance exteriors – test first on a small, inconspicuous area.
Where to use:
- Stainless steel
- Brass, bronze, copper alloys
- Faucets and fixtures
- Handles and pulls
- Bathtubs and showers
- Tile and grout (not recommended for colored grout)
- Rust stain remover
- Vehicles (test first)
- Sporting equipment
Where NOT to use:
- Gold or silver
- Polished stone such as marble or granite
- Colored grout
- Lacquered, painted, or mirrored surfaces
Water, Citric Acid, Oxalic Acid, Surfactant, Fragrance
If product is accidentally ingested, drink milk or water and call a doctor immediately. If product comes into contact with eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes. Do not mix product with other chemicals, including bleach or ammonia. For prolonged use or sensitive skin, handle product with gloves. This product is safe for septic systems.