Microfiber Cloth for Stainless Steel
The perfect partner for BKF Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish spray, this microfiber cloth absorbs grime and polishes stainless steel to a streak-free shine. Quickly and easily clean stainless steel appliances, range hoods, and more.
This durable microfiber cloth has an absorbent, grime-removing side and a softer side for buffing and polishing stainless steel. Use with BKF Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish spray to clean stainless steel surfaces such as refrigerator doors, backsplashes, grill exteriors, and sinks. When finished cleaning, simply rinse the cloth and allow it to air-dry before reuse.
- How to Use
- Where to Use
- Use with new Bar Keepers Friend Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish spray.
- Apply BKF Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish to surface.
- Rub/wipe in the direction of brush lines (the “grain”) using the striped side of the cloth.
- Flip cloth to the other side and buff surface to a streak-free shine.
- Rinse well and air-dry after use.
For best results, use this cloth only with stainless steel cleaner. Do not flush or iron. Do not use fabric softener or bleach on this cloth.
Where to use:
- Steel appliances, range hoods, exterior grills, sinks, and backsplashes
- Steel patio furniture, tools, and fixtures
100% Microfiber (85% Polyester, 15% Polyamide)