Cookware Cleanser & Polish
Specially formulated to remove burnt-on food and stains, BKF Cookware Cleanser & Polish can make old cookware and dishes look new again.Buy on
Bar Keepers Friend Cookware Cleanser & Polish contains 50% more grease-cutting detergents than our other cleansers, so it can remove stains from glass and ceramic casserole dishes, stainless steel utensils, enamel-coated cast iron, and other cookware. Cookware Cleanser & Polish works harder so you get better results with less work.
- How to Use
- Where to Use
- Safety Info
Some ingredients in Cookware Cleanser & Polish may etch or dull delicate surfaces. Before cleaning fiberglass, plastics, anodized aluminum, or brushed metal surfaces –including appliance exteriors – test first.
- Wet surface to be cleaned.
- Sprinkle a small amount of Cookware Cleanser & Polish on the dampened surface.
- Rub gently with a wet cloth or sponge.
- Add more product as necessary.
- Rinse thoroughly within one minute of application.
- Wipe surface dry.
Where to use:
- The best way to clean stainless steel pots and pans!
- Glass casserole dishes
- Baking sheets
- Oven door interiors (do not apply to areas you can’t rinse well)
- Tough stains on cooking surfaces
- The toughest rust stains and mineral deposits
- Stubborn stains on showers, tubs, and toilets
- The best way to clean stainless steel grills!
- Grill tools
- Camping cookware
- Rust stains
Where NOT to use:
- Non-stick cookware or bakeware
- Any cooking surface you can’t rinse well
- Gold or silver
- Polished stone such as marble or granite
- Lacquered, painted, or mirrored surfaces
If product is accidentally ingested, drink milk or water and call a doctor immediately. If product comes into contact with eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes. Do not mix product with other chemicals, including bleach or ammonia. For prolonged use or sensitive skin, handle product with gloves. Do not inhale dry product. Wet product immediately after dispensing. This product is safe for septic systems.