Quickly clean induction cooktops, cookware, and other glass or ceramic surfaces with our Multipurpose Cooktop Cleaner.Buy on
Cleaners that contain harsh abrasives can scratch glossy surfaces, so the best way to clean a glass or ceramic cooktop clean is to use a product formulated for those surfaces. Our Cooktop Cleaner removes cooking oils and hardened food debris without scratching or dulling the cooktop. You can also use it to clean metal and ceramic cookware.
- How to Use
- Where to Use
- Safety Info
Before cleaning any surface not listed on the bottle, test on a small, inconspicuous area.
- Shake product well.
- Squeeze product on wet surface or damp sponge.
- Rub the cooktop or other surface gently.
- Rinse thoroughly within one minute of application.
- Wipe surface dry.
Where to use:
- Ceramic cooktops
- Glass cooktops
- Ceramic dinner and servingware – buff out utensil marks!
- Metal cookware and servingware
Where NOT to use:
- Gold or silver
- Polished stone such as marble or granite
- Lacquered, painted, or mirrored surfaces
Water, Micro-Abrasive Particles, Surfactant, Citric Acid, Citrus Fragrance
If product is accidentally ingested, drink milk or water and call a doctor immediately. If product comes into contact with eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes. Do not mix product with other chemicals, including bleach or ammonia. For prolonged use or sensitive skin, handle product with gloves. Never apply BKF Cooktop Cleaner to a hot surface. Rinse all food-contact surfaces thoroughly. This product is safe for septic systems.
- Safety Data Sheet