Tough enough to tackle a greasy grill grate, yet gentle enough to use on glass, BKF Cleanser is the product you can trust to get the job done…Buy on
Our original 1882 formula powdered cleanser still delivers premium cleaning power for stains on non-porous surfaces. Use it to remove stains from sinks and countertops, to cut through grease on oven door glass, and to restore shine to uncoated stainless steel and porcelain. BKF has multiple uses throughout the home – it can easily remove rust stains, tarnish, water spots, mineral deposits, and more.
- How to Use
- Where to Use
- Safety Info
Some ingredients in Cleanser may etch or dull delicate surfaces. Before cleaning fiberglass, plastics, anodized aluminum, or brushed metal surfaces – including appliance exteriors – test first on a small, inconspicuous area.
- Wet surface to be cleaned.
- Sprinkle a small amount of Cleanser on the dampened surface.
- Rub gently with a wet cloth or sponge.
- Add more product as necessary.
- Rinse thoroughly within one minute of application.
- Wipe surface dry.
Where to use:
- Stainless steel
- Brass, bronze, copper alloys
- Stove cooktops and exteriors
- Countertops (non-stone)
- Porcelain or ceramic dishes
- Drained floors
- Bathtubs and showers
- Tile and grout (not recommended for colored grout)
- Rust stains
- Plant and pollution grime
- Vehicles and boats (test first)
- Brake dust on wheels (test first)
- Sporting equipment
Where NOT to use:
- Gold or silver
- Polished stone such as marble or granite
- Colored grout
- Lacquered, painted, or mirrored surfaces
Mineral Abrasive, Oxalic Acid, Surfactant, Water-Softening Agent
If product is accidentally ingested, drink milk or water and call a doctor immediately. If product comes into contact with eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes. Do not mix product with other chemicals including bleach or ammonia. For prolonged use or sensitive skin, handle product with gloves. Do not inhale dry product. Wet product immediately after dispensing.