BKF MORE Spray + Foam Cleanser
Keep this spray cleanser on-hand for quick on-the-spot cleaning, or for removing grime and grease from vertical surfaces.
This citrus-scented, bleach-free product is perfect for restrooms, breakrooms, and a wide variety of hard, non-stone surfaces. Choose between two settings – spray or foam – for light, everyday cleaning tasks. The sprayer works at any angle, even when the bottle is upside down. The spray setting makes it easy to clean large surface areas quickly, and the foam setting clings to surfaces to break down tough stains and grime.
- How to Use
- Where to Use
- Safety Info
For most surfaces:
- Rotate spray nozzle to ON position.
- Select spray (flap open) or foam (flap closed).
- Spray on, let product sit briefly (not longer than one minute).
- Wipe with damp sponge, pad, or nylon brush.
- Rinse well.
- Wipe or squeegee dry.
For effective deep cleaning of stubborn stains:
- Let product sit for a full minute before scrubbing.
For vertical surfaces:
- Use foam setting to allow product to cling and make cleaning easier.
Where to use:
- Drinking fountains
- Industrial sinks
- Locker rooms
- Non-stone countertops
- Tile and grout
- Stainless steel
Where NOT to use:
- Gold or silver
- Polished stone such as marble or granite
- Colored grout
- Lacquered, painted, or mirrored surfaces
- Machinery and power tools
Water, Citric Acid, Oxalic Acid, Surfactant, Fragrance
If product is accidentally ingested, drink milk or water and call a doctor immediately. If product comes into contact with eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes. Do not mix product with other chemicals, including bleach or ammonia. For prolonged use or sensitive skin, handle product with gloves. Rinse all food-contact surfaces thoroughly. This product is safe for septic systems.