MORE Spray + Foam
BKF Spray + Foam is a versatile, multi-surface cleaning product. It works upside down without losing its prime. As the name implies, you can dispense a mist or a foam. The foam will stick to a vertical surface allowing you to target soiled areas, such as:
…which is why we say it removes M.O.R.E. Spray + Foam is also our only non-abrasive product, so you can use it on more surfaces.
BKF MORE Spray + Foam Surface Guide
Bar Keepers Friend MORE Spray + Foam is our most unique product. Because of the option to spray a mist or a foam, and the fact the bottle works upside down, the applicable surfaces are endless.
Common areas in the Home
BKF in the Kitchen:
- Appliances (interiors and exteriors)
- Faucets & Fixtures
- Handles & Pulls
BKF in the Bathroom:
- Tile & Grout
- Stainless steel grills
- Sporting equipment (golf clubs)
- Vehicles (test surfaces first)
Where NOT to use BKF
- Gold or Silver (sterling silver is OK)
- Polished stone, such a marble or granite
- Lacquered, painted, or mirrored surfaces.
How to use BKF MORE Spray + Foam
- Rotate trigger spray nozzle to the ON position.
- Select spray/mist (flap open) or spray/foam (flap closed) setting.
For Spray or Mist;
- Spray BKF on soiled surface from a distance of 6 to 8 inches.
- Rub area thoroughly with a cloth or sponge.
- Rinse and wipe dry within one minute.
- Apply foam and let stand for one minute.
- Wipe with a cloth or sponge.
- Rinse and wipe dry.
A Word of Caution about BKF
Because our Spray + Foam is acidic, BKF may etch or dull delicate surfaces. Before applying to fiberglass, plastics, anodized aluminum or brushed metal surfaces, such as appliance exteriors, test in a small, hidden area first.
BKF MORE Spray + Foam Ingredients
The Bar Keepers Friend MORE Spray+Foam ingredients are: water, citric acid, oxalic acid, surfactant, and fragrance.
DO NOT INGEST, INHALE, OR GET IN EYES. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED.
If accidentally ingested, drink milk (or water) and call a doctor. If in eyes, flush eyes with water for 15 minutes. Do not mix with other chemicals, such as bleach, or ammonia. For prolonged use (or sensitive skin) use gloves. Do not inhale BKF spray. BKF Spray + Foam is safe for septic systems.
Other Bar Keepers Friend Products