Bar Keepers Friend® Cleaning Directions
- Bar Keepers Friend premium cleanser, available in powder or liquid, is a multi-purpose household cleaning product that can be used on most surfaces for everyday cleaning and for tough stains including rust and lime.
- Read and follow directions on the product label.
- If unsure about the safety of Bar Keepers Friend on a surface, test on a hidden area.
- Apply Bar Keepers Friend to a surface or to a wet cloth or sponge. Gently rub the surface as needed and rinse thoroughly.
- On metal, porcelain, plastic and fiberglass the surface should be wet before applying Bar Keepers Friend powder cleanser.
- With Bar Keepers Friend, hard rubbing is generally unnecessary. Let its non-bleach cleaning ingredients do the work.
- For difficult stains, apply Bar Keepers Friend liquid or make a paste with Bar Keepers Friend powder and let it remain on the surface but for no longer than one minute. Rub gently as needed, rinse thoroughly.
- Use Bar Keepers Friend regularly to prevent stain buildup.
- Do not mix Bar Keepers Friend with other household cleaning products including those with detergent or bleach.
DO NOT USE BAR KEEPERS FRIEND ON:
Gold, silver, pewter, marble, lacquered metals, or anodized aluminum